Manufactured to the highest standards using Step controlled Transformer Technology
Available in single or dual voltage
External 4 wheel Wirefeed system
DC current output
Suitable for MIG welding
Stepless Wire speed control
30 position voltage control
Ideal for fabrication work
Excellent welding Characteristics
Less power consumption
Can carry GAS bottle
|Duty cycle||60% @ 500 amps|
|Open circuit voltage||17-52|
|Voltage||380V +- 15% 50/60Hz|
|Max steel Thickness||2.0mm to >20mm|
|Solid Wire diameter||1.0mm to 1.6mm|
|Flux Cored Wire diameter||1.0mm to 3.2mm|
|Dimensions (LxWxH) mm||1060 x 450 x 936|
MB 40 torch
4mt connection cable
- All goods must be paid in full before collection or delivery, unless otherwise specified in writing by
TH MACHINE TOOLS CC, who reserves the right to charge interest on all overdue amounts.
- All goods remain the property of TH MACINE TOOLS CC until paid in full.
DELIVERY / TRANSPORT
- ALL DELIVERIES are at the cost of the buyer.
- ALL DELIVERIES exclude foundation preparation and bolting down.
- GOODS DELIVERED remain the property of TH MACHINE TOOLS CC until fully paid for and we retain the right to repossess and remove any goods supplied at our own discretion, holding the buyer liable for any additional costs deriving directly from such removal and or damages inflicted to the goods while such goods were used by the buyer.
- GOODS TRANSPORTED in any other way than our own transport are in transit at the buyer’s risk which hereby does indemnify and hold us blameless against any claim which he may have in respect of damages or any other cause whatsoever.
- On site setup and electrical connection is the responsibility of the buyer.
NEW MACHINES: WARRANTIES, COMMISSIONING AND AFTER SALES SERVICE
- A warranty is offered on all new machines from date of collection / delivery against faulty material and/or workmanship excluding electrical components and hydraulic seals.
- Industrial machines: Twelve (12) months warranty.
- Light-duty machines: Six (6) months warranty.
- The warranty will be invalidated under the following conditions:
- Breakdown /malfunction caused while operating machine outside factory capacity specifications.
- Breakdown /malfunction caused by third party electrician / technician.
- Breakdown /malfunction caused by operator error.
- Breakdown /malfunction caused by fair wear and tear.
- In case of a warranty call-out the buyer will be responsible for all traveling expenses exceeding a 100-kilometer radius as well as all accommodation expenses.
- All out of warranty call-outs are charged Rand per hour + Rand per kilometer. Time begins at the point of departure and ends upon point of return.
USED / RECONDITIONED MACHINES: WARRANTIES
- All used / reconditioned machines are sold “As Is”, unless otherwise specified and a Working Warranty is issued in writing by TH MACHINE TOOLS CC.
- TH MACHINE TOOLS CC does not warrant to the buyer that the tooling is fit for the purpose sold and/or are free from any defects whether latent or patent.
- TH MACHINE TOOLS CC will endeavor to pass on the benefit of any manufacturer’s guarantee but apart there from there shall be no liability whatsoever attaching to TH MACHINE TOOLS CC.
INCREASE IN PRICES
- Prices are subject to change due to currency fluctuations and/or increases imposed by the supplier.
Prices excludes delivery.
Send us a request for quotation if you want us to deliver.
Our fleet of bakkies and rigging trucks enables us to provide a comprehensive range of delivery and rigging services.
We also work with other reputable transport companies for all long distance transport and export services.